Fees & Cancellation Policy
- Details on what is covered by the program’s tuition fee are listed in the admission page for individual programs.
- Payment will not be charged until you are accepted by a program.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. We accept payment by cheque or by wire transfer. You will receive specific payment instructions as part of the confirmation process upon admission to a program.
- If we do not receive your payment two weeks before the commencement date of the program, your admission status will be revoked.
Withdrawal and Cancellation Policy
- Withdrawal requests must be sent in writing to the LAPP Director.
- 50% of the program fee will be refunded for cancellation received in writing at least 4 weeks prior to the program commencement date.
- Withdrawal request received less than two weeks prior to the commencement date of the program will not be accepted.
- If a program is cancelled, HKUST will refund tuition fee in full but will not be responsible for travel, accommodation or other expenses incurred by the participant.
- LAPP reserves the right to make any amendments to the program without prior notice.